Monday, July 14, 2008

Date Night

Yea! We finally went out on a date. We'll do the whole date night thing at home with a movie and la, la, la. But it's way more fun to go out on the town and run around. We had a great time and only spent a whopping $5! We cruised in the Vue to downtown (took some back roads and explored a bit all the while singing as loud as we could to our favorite jams of the 90's), then we parused downtown not knowing where we were going or where we had parked. Indy has a war monument that has the craziest sculptures. There were bears chained up in handcuffs, etc. This is a picture right in front of one of the fountains.

Can you see the American flag? Isn't that rad?! Another highlight of the night a missionary experience we had. I randomly wanted to go check out the motorcycles and search for a Ducati. The one I found happened to belong to the boyfriend of an investigator. I totally snuck up on her and we got to catch up a bit. She got a good job that makes her work during church, so she hasn't been able to come, unfortunately. But, I'm going to see what kind of activities I can still invite her to, at least. I'm glad we know that God doesn't make coincidences.

Jon promised me that every year on our dating anniversary that he would get me that number of roses. So, this year makes 4 whole years of dating non-stop. Wow! That actually blows my mind. Good job Dorsey and Jon. The roses were beautiful. Here's some pictures Jon took. I think for our official wedding anniversary we're gonna try to go to the Chicago temple and spend a day there kid free. Very exciting.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Eric Willison said...

So what were the songs that you guys sang to, we all want to know. =)

Eric Willison said...

Jon, it looks like you are attempting to grow facial hair???