Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Zoo Pics III

I forget what these things are called, but Lincoln loved watching them. They totally look like they came right out of the Lion King. I think he thought they were dogs because he started making dog noises.

Ally is in nursery with Lincoln and was trying to hold his hand. This is one of those bouncy wooden bridges they're standing on. When Linc first got on it he dropped to the floor and started crawling, like it was an earthquake or something. He must take emergency preparedness classes in nursery or something :0) Anyway, Ally was trying to help him stay up, but he was not interested in holding hands with her. Just give him 15 years, then he'll be dying to!

Don't these kangaroos look a tad lathargic to you? I hope that's normal for them. Okay, so in this exhibit there was an emu or something, and it had reached it's head over the railing and totally made Lincoln crack up. I'm gonna try and blog the video I shot of the most adorable laugh you have ever heard, but I'm not sure if it'll work. Let's find out...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: