Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My Little Helper

Lincoln loves to help me water the lawn. He comes up to me and says, "Help". He does pretty well when I ask him to move around to different spots, too. He even waves the hose up and down, coping the way his mom waters. So cute. Another awesome chore he loves to help with is vacuuming. We have an attachment to our vacuum that looks like a mini vacuum. Every day Lincoln will take it out of the closest randomly and just start pushing the vacuum back and forth along the kitchen floor. It's so awesome. I love my little helper. It makes me so excited to see him catching on so quickly and naturally.

Lincoln's saying a ton of words now. Every day he adds new ones. Yesterday, while I was prepping our vegetable garden, he was playing soccor with a little 4 y.o. girl. I kept on saying the word 'kick' and then he started repeating it on his own without any prompting from me. I love this stage. It's so much fun. The funniest word he says right now is 'slide'. He can't get the 'l' to work with his tongue so it comes out like he just got back from the dentist and he's trying to talk with his mouth all numb and slurring all the letters. It's really funny. If only you could hear it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

He's so cute! and so big!! I love it