Thursday, October 11, 2007





We're practicing for his future modeling career. j/k! My mom and were having fun trying to take photos of Lincoln in different outfits and so forth. It was a lot harder than I expected because he doesn't stay still like he used to, and for some reason he doesn't smile at the camera anymore. I was really bummed about that. In time he'll learn. But I really miss those smiling shots. They just melt my heart-- he's so cute. Oh, and while we're on the subject of smiles I will update you on his teeth count. He has all 8 incisors now. It's amazing how much it has helped with his chewing ability. I'm fretting about those huge molars pushing through soon. Yikes! Just breathe dors. Right, got it :0)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chris and Jen said...

My favs are the drooling ones and the last one. He looks like he's about to pounce on something. He must be learning from ol' Romeo. When he gets old- he'll be saying "Mom! What were you thinking posting all those pictures of me!!" Keep posting them though. We love 'em!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! He is a little model with that cute little mug shot.