Monday, October 22, 2007




I don't think I ever posted any pictures from my 25th birthday last February. It was a blast! Jon actually threw two parties for me because all of our friends were available on different weekends. This was the second one with Robin and her ex boy and his friend, Eric, our good friends from the ward Jenny and Chris (who just had a baby boy named Grant!), and Jon's college roommate Jason and Crystal (who are pregnant!). We played my favorite game "signs" and so in the first picture we're all posing with our signs. It was so much fun. The Willison siblings are always the best to play that game with because they really get into it. They're good. Robin's couragous with the extravagant signs she always chooses. They always bring a good laugh. It was a very fun birthday, and right now I'm really starting to miss my old friends. If you're checking out our blog, know that we wish we could hang out with you. Oh, how bout everyone just move out to Indiana. It would be a blast!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris and Jen said...

Good times! I thought I'd never make the cuts to be on your blog! We're missing you guys too!