Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our Precious Easter Baby!

Welcome to the World
Christian Scott Willison



I think he has the same tan complexion as Lincoln did when he was born (see photo of Lincoln on left side bar). Love it!



Sleeping peacefully in the hospital as Mommy blogs.





My poor baby had to be connected to an IV (through his head, nonetheless) :0( and have his heart rate, breathing rate, and oxygen saturation monitored for the first day and a half of his new life. He had to start being monitored because the pedo doctor was concerned that his vital stats were too low. He ran some tests on Christian and finally determined that he was not having heart problems and gave him permission to finally room with me. I am soooo relieved. I can't explain how heart breaking it is to see your newborn, precious baby have complications, and to not be able to be there with him constantly. All is well now, and I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father. I can't wait to bring him home for Lincoln to meet him!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

So cute! thanks for posting pictures of your sweet boy. I can't wait to squeeze him!

The Horn Family said...

I am SO thrilled you had your baby! Now I can have mine. I think he was just waiting to find out that yours got here safely. I am glad everything is going well with the baby now. It is very unsetteling to see all the wires and monitors hooked up to your baby. How much did he weigh? Was it a pretty easy delivery for you?

The Horn Family said...

Oh yeah and he is SUPER cute! Congratulations!!!!

Marvia said...

Congratulations! He's just perfect! I'm glad he's doing better and that you're well.

Paige said...

YAY!! What a cute little guy. I'm glad he is doing well. He does remind me of Lincoln, mabe just a bit chubbier in the face. Its hard to tell now though, considering they're usually swollen at first anyway.
That is so exciting!!!

NormalAchiever said...

CONGRATULATIONS! The IV through his head is so sad! I am so glad Christian is okay now! I can't wait to see him!

Allen and Co. said...

Congrats- he is so cute! We are glad that he is doing okay, I'm sure that was rough for all of you. Can't wait to meet your new little guy!!!

Allen and Co. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Yea! We're so glad he is here. What a sweetheart. We love and miss you guys!

Dad and Mom Mann said...

Congratulations Jon and Dorsey and Lincoln. I can only imagine how hard it was to see your sweet little son hooked up to machines. We are so glad that all is well and you are both healthy and happy. We look foward to your next visit out to California.

The Horn Family said...

I wanted to let you know that as I was setting nursery up yesterday I was keeping an eye out for duckie. Also when we were putting things away I was trying to watch for him, but no luck. I will keep my eye out for him though.

mer and mel said...

Dorsey! I finally found your blog again- I hope that's ok. Just let me know. Congratulations on your new baby! He is so stinkin cute! I hope the delivery went well and that you are recovering. My second delivery was way better than the first. How is Lincoln doing with his new brother? Anyway, I hope you are doing well and feel free to visit our blog anytime!
-Melanie
www.merlinandmelanie.blogspot.com
bella_mels@hotmail.comG A