Thursday, April 09, 2009

A Day at the Zoo
(or was it the farm?)



So, we went to the zoo that day, and guess which animals were Lincoln's favorites? Yep, the chickens! Isn't that hilarious? All these exotic animals around, and he ends up liking the black and white feathers the best. I think what won him over were their clucking noises and that he could actually interact with them. Lincoln loves imitating the sounds animals make. His all-time best is his pig impersonation. It's remarkable. No, seriously. When I finally take the plunge and try this video-thing out, I'll post one of him doing his pig sound. Even his own dad, who is really good at impersonations, can't copy what Lincoln does. (Jon can always get me to laugh with his impersonations. His current one is the guy hippo from Madagascar 2. If anyone has seen that movie, you'll know what I'm talking about..."She loves me, she loves my chunkiness, she loves my roundness, she loves me." :0) It's so great!)





Lincoln's in mid-phrase saying, "Smile!" What a goofball.

Baby update: We're at week 39 and 2 days. Still no baby, or signs of him coming soon. We'll post a picture as soon as he comes. And we're hoping that ends up being really soon! Today would be fabulous. I'm as ready as I can be. However, I am loving the good sleep the Lord is blessing me with. I guess waiting has it's pros and cons. Two-shay (sp? lol)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Horn Family said...

I hope your little guy comes soon. I am getting induced on the 22nd if mine hasn't already made his appearance. We went to the zoo yesterday and had a blast. The only animal Ally wanted to see was the goat. We'd walk up to an animal and say, this isn't a goat. Funny kids! You're right, Lincoln does make the best pig impersonation, he's done it a few times in nursery and its really good.