Monday, November 12, 2007




This was Jon's big day! He officially became a Lt. in the United States Air Force (I don't know how to spell the word, and spell check isn't helping. So here's the abbreviation!). Very neat. It was amazing to listen to the words of the oath that he said to be sworn in. Luckily I was able to get everything on video. Afterward, they asked if Jon had anything to say. Hmm? Of course. The guy is so amazing. I'm so proud of him! He totally testified of God and explained how we made this choice to join the Air Force because God had told us that's where he wanted us. He also explained his loyalty to our country and the effect September 11th had on him when he started his mission. Oh, it was such a great speech, and totally unprepared. I'm even happier that I got that on video. Especially since my honey started crying. It was great! I love when guys cry. It was a good day. Oh, whose in the pictures? First, the lady, top officer person, who swore him in. Second, his recruiter Sgt. Potts. Last, Lincoln had a twin so we had to take a picture. As you can see, the officer wasn't too excited! He, he :0)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Paige said...

Lincoln is getting so big and really has become a pretty little boy! (I mean that in the most masculine way possible :) ) I'm lovin the camo clothes on him too!