Monday, November 19, 2007




Halloween! Doesn't Lincoln look so adorable? I loved his lion's mane. It was so fluffy. Unfortunately, though, I bought his custome a couple months in advance and by the time Halloween rolled around, it was just a little tight (and short). The boy grows like a weed. He's still very tall for his age (97%. Very cool. I'm hoping that I don't runt-up our kids!). I dressed up as a pioneer. I now have a great Halloween custome to wear every year, and it's in my favorite color! I'm so excited. It was so much fun to spin around in the big skirt. (By the way, a lady in my stake made the dress for me. She's made several others for Pioneer Day. So, I went up to her and begged her to create one for me!) My neighbors Jenny and Emanuel dressed up, too, and came with us to our Trunk or Treat at the church building. Those two come over a couple times a week in the afternoon so that I can take care of them while they wait for a parent to get home from work. They're such good kids. They listen very well and aren't defiant at all. Lincoln loves to play with them, especially tag. I love having them over.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LunaPetunia said...

What's that sticking out from his crotch?

LunaPetunia said...

What's that sticking out from his crotch?