Saturday, February 05, 2011

I Love My Auntie


Jewels at 7 wks

We've had a special request via text message from Jewels' Auntie Robin to post more photos on our blog :0)

So, straightway I put Jewels in her "I love my auntie" sleeper and took some shots of her in her bumbo. She's just starting to be strong enough holding her neck up to sit in this chair. She hasn't taken to it a ton yet; she lasts a couple of minutes. However, the boys are having a blast playing in this thing. They can both still fit in it. Pretty funny.



Lovely Juliette.



Wide eyes: I'm hoping they stay big like mine.
Lincoln looked the same as her, though, and his eyes look more like his dad's now.



Profile pic.
Jewels: "Hey, Buster. Don't you mess with my bro. You better watch out cuz I'll come and get you in like 7 months!"



And here she looks like Jon. Can you tell how excited I am?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: