Thursday, October 28, 2010

We Love Our Nonners!






I am SO grateful that my kids have a grandma to grow up next to and live close to. They need her so much. Grandmas provide something very special that parents can't provide. My boys absolutely adore their nonni. Every night Lincoln prays for Nonni all on his own. The other night he even said a second prayer because he realized he forgot to ask the Lord to help his nonni. It's the sweetest thing to witness. I'm so glad she's here.

Mom, thank you so much for leaving California to come out to Indy to be close to your grandbabies. It means so much to me. I hope they will be able to have you around for many years to come.

We love our Nonners!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nonni Gandy said...

I love Chrisitan, Lincoln, Dorsey, Jon, Jezzabelle and Gio!