Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Doing some reminiscing... Can you tell?



My best friends: Char-char (just had her baby girl, Lilly), Kate (all the way back from junior high), and Rachelle (SHE'S PREGO!). I'm so glad that we still keep in touch. It means a lot to me.



My graduation from Dental Assisting School in August 2005.

Oh, I have an announcement! I will be returning to school this summer. So far, I am planning to take my last 3 classes I need to complete my AS degree through SRJC online classes in June. Then, I will start on my bachelors degree. (Jon and I wanted to wait until he started 3rd year, since his schedule will be less demanding and he can be more helpful with the kids and the house.) I am looking into going through the same university as my sister, Jen. Isn't that fun?! We could have degrees from the same school. I think that's cute. Columbia College has a wonderful online program and heavily caters to military families. It seems like a good match for us and our future plans. Plus, I'm really interested in Interior Design. I may be able to take some classes from IUPUI (the university Jon attends in Indy) and transfer them as electives towards my degree. What will my degree be in? General Studies. I plan to minor in financing or accounting to help with our future practice. I'm super excited. Thank you to my great-grandma Betty, who has made this all possible.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: