Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Halloween Time




We had a really nice & easy Halloween. There weren't any church activities for our ward, so we just stuck around our neighborhood. I wore my costume from last year (which barely fit around my baby belly), Jon dressed up as himself (dental student), and Lincoln was a three-eyed monster. His costume had the cutest pot belly. It was adorable. It was a 3T and barely fit in the torso, though. Isn't that crazy? I think he takes after me and my dad with the long torso. Poor kid. At least he'll sit tall. Oh, have I mentioned that Lincoln is off the charts on his height? That definitely comes from the Willison side! He's past the 100 percentile. I'm so proud. That'd be so cool if he stayed that way. I might not make him a runt after all! Back to Halloween... Lincoln went trick or treating for the first time. He did a great job knocking on all the doors and saying thank you. It was fun to see all of our neighbors and catch up a bit.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brook said...

I love Lincoln's costume! Carter is off the charts for weight... but the opposite direction.

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

Very cute!

The Horn Family said...

I just wanted to say your family has a cute blog!