Wednesday, August 29, 2007




Oh, I am such a classic parent-- I love watching him sleep! Isn't he adorable? I swear, he gets cuter every day. I love walking in on him and seeing what position he's sleeping in this time. These are just a few of many. He cracks me up how he can fall asleep with his butt way up in the air! Konnor walked into his room the other day and saw Lincoln sleeping tail end up, and couldn't keep from laughing. Lincoln woke up, but it was okay cuz his nap time was over. Speaking of nap times, he's doing really great with his sleep schedule. He has gone from three naps to two. An average day for Lincoln looks like this: wake up at 6:30, first nap by 8:30, wakes up at 9:30, second nap at 1:30, wakes up at 3:30, bedtime at 6:30. It's so fabulous! As long as I get my butt in bed by 10pm, I'm good to go in the morning. He's so easy to put down to sleep now, too. We just put him in his crib, give him his binkie and duckie, sing him a hymn we know from the hymn book, give kisses, and wave goodbye. So simple. It's great practice for me, too, because I'm learning more hymns and training my voice to get better. Man, when I first converted, singing church music was SO hard for me. It's definitely gotten easier the last 3 years. And by the way, when we wave to Lincoln, he waves back. I'm working on teaching him baby signs. He recognizes 'hi', 'bye', and 'milk'. So awesome!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: