Friday, November 17, 2006

Lincoln is sleeping so well. I have been keeping a record of the times that he sleeps and eats and cries and gets his diaper changed, etc. I call it "Lincoln's Log" :0) For the past week he has been averaging about 7.5 hours of sleep--UNINTERRUPTED! It's incredible. The poor little guy has a cold right now, though, and is taking cough medicine for his sad little cough. It's amazing how sad it can make you when a baby is sick; I want to cry every time he coughs. Well, maybe that's because Jon's gone in Philly right now and it seems like a pattern has started that when Dad leaves everything goes haywire. Romeo's sick too and throwing up from constipation which was brought on by stress from the baby according to his Vet. Mom's really getting some more good practice in for when she's got a whole household of sick people... Oh! Let's hear some more good news instead of such depressing news: Lincoln is growing so fast that he doesn't fit in his 0-3 mo. clothes anymore! Yesterday I officially pulled out the 3-6 mo. clothes for him. Man! He is one long baby. He hardly has any chub on him, just super long. I'm really hoping that Mom didn't stunt him and make him a runt. I would love for him to be tall like his daddy. He goes in for his next check-up the week after Thanksgiving and I'm really excited to see how he ranks. I'll make sure to post his measurements. At this point he weighs a good 13 lbs. That's all from Mommy-dew's corner

No comments: